We typically gather two categories of information about you:
- (a) data that you donate which personally identifies you (e.g., full name or phone number);
- (b) information that does not personally identify you (e.g., your own IP address or type of browser).
- This info is transferred to, held and processed by people in the United States of America;
- We generally use this information to Supply you with our website and related services, and to produce reports, data, and other relevant information about online shopping;
- We may sometimes share this information to authorized third parties such as our retailers, advertisements and promotional partners and third party service suppliers for these intended purposes;
- During using "cookies,", due to our mutual working relationship, we permit advertising networks to gather anonymous Information Regarding you to send you their advertisements and use the same information to send you our advertisements (see section III below);
- You've got the option to opt-out of certain activities as stated below (see part VI);
- To safeguard your data, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, making sure your privacy is of the utmost importance in our firm;
- Should you register with us, you have the ability to update or update any of the information you previously supplied via the account section;
- If you have any queries or concerns about privacy problems in Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our websites and our services Aren't developed nor are they meant for use by kids 13 and under;
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two types of information associated with you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII contains any information that identifies you as person. We collect your PII if you make the option to register with us or when you choose to participate in an interactive quality of our Sites like a critique, survey or marketing. You will:
Provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and phone number when registering with our Websites or in connection with a competition submission; provide certain demographic information regarding you (e.g., age, gender, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) if engaging in a survey or poll; or post a general comment and/or recommendation on our Sites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We collect certain non-PII out of you once you visit our Site including IP addresses and information relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party site from which your visit originated and your utilization of our Websites specific to the web pages you visit, and the extent of your visits.
In our effort to constantly improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a critical role in our fulfilling your requests, responding to your queries, serving you better in general, and knowing your own requirements. In addition, we use this information in different ways naturally connected to the situation in which you supplied the information.
We may disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party support vendors who host and handle information, process credit card orders, send our merchandise, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") for operational, marketing and promotional purposes; co-promotional partnering businesses and other people with whom we have marketing or other associations ; our other customers where you make the decision to publicly post reviews, comments or other information in regard to products or solutions, communicate with other users via public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Subsequently, we utilize non-PII to assist in assessing site traffic, understanding customer requests and tendencies, initiating targeted promotional actions (see "Preference Based Promotion" below).
In Bestessays.com we diligently work to guard the safety of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you supply. Additionally, we also use a secure and dependable server hosting place in the usa, firewall security, controlled access and encryption technologies to secure your data. From the regrettable event that your private information which identifies you is in any way compromised, we'll notify you directly via e-mail in the last known email address you have supplied us with when feasibly possible under the circumstances (flaws in notification might occur while we consider necessary steps to determine the range of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system, as well as for the legitimate demands of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
YOUR OPTIONS & OPT-OUTS
You have many choices regarding the way we use information about you, including: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; choose to not find any marketing information from us. You've got a chance to change your information from your personal account .
If you have any queries, concerns, or issues regarding our privacy policies at Bestessays.com, please contact us by following this link.
Neither our Websites nor our Services are appropriate for the use of a minor child under the age of 13 and they're illegal at any time to submit PII to people. Moreover, if you are under 18, you need to utilize bestessays.com only with involvement and approval of a parent or guardian.